The Postgraduate Program is a program designed to provide broad opportunities for students to be able to study independently, supported by the supervision of the supervisory lecturers. Case studies and field research are an integral part of this programme.
The selection is intended for entry to the Masters and Doctoral Programs for various fields of science, both exact and non-exact sciences. Held 2 times in one academic year, for odd semesters and even semesters.
- MASTER OF MANAGEMENT – S2
- MASTER OF LAW – S2
- MASTER OF ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS EDUCATION – S2
- MASTER OF ACCOUNTING – S2
- MASTER OF ECONOMIC SCIENCE – S2
- MASTER OF COASTAL MANAGEMENT AND MARINE ENGINEERING – S2
- MASTER OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING – S2
- MASTER OF AGROTECHNOLOGY – S2
- MASTER OF CIVIL ENGINEERING – S2
- MASTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH – S2
- MASTER OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – S2
- DOCTOR OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE – S3
- DOCTOR OF LAW – S3
- DOCTORATE OF ISLAMIC EDUCATION MANAGEMENT – S3